Since we've left Colorado the past week and a half has been a whirlwind. Pictured above you'll find Cole and Tina as they gaze across the reflecting pool in front of the Lincoln Me
During our time in DC and Raleigh we learned of some health complications regarding Tina's grandpa. Grandpa George is 89 years old and has cancer in several places throughout his body. Uncertain of how much longer he had to live we have put our departure from the States on hold until September 17th. Curently we are in Bristol, CT with Tina's family. The past few days have been spent sitting with grandpa, playing card games with him, and setting out to be a source of life for the family during this time. Please pray for the time Granpa has left and the grieving process of the rest of the family.
4 comments:
Tina & Cole,
Jimmy and I are praying for a comfortable and restful time with your grandpa. We will keep him as well as the entire family in our prayers through this difficult time. May God bless his presence on your family as you find the strength to enjoy the time you have left with your grandpa.
Tina, that was from me, Danielle!
Tina and Cole,
Scott and I are so excited about your blog! YAY!!!! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures. I wish you had time to come up to NH and visit! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Know that we're thinking about you and your family during this time! I LOVE YOU!
Lindsey (and Scott)
Cole - I am in Buenos Aires, living here for the next six months or so...just flew in on the 11th of September...this city is quite differnt from anything I have experienced...shoot me an email when you get here...we most defin. need to get together...small world my brother, who thought I may see you half way around the world.
Aaron McGregor
aaron.r.mcgregor@gmail.com
Post a Comment